Tuesday, June 29, 2010

More Summer Fun

Well how much do you LOVE this new addition to the family? Molly added an amazing classic car to her stable. :) Sorry, I paused...wiping drool off of the keyboard. If you like this picture, check out the next. Sigh...

Yep. You should hear her purrr....the car that is. LOL But I am sure Molly can purr too. :)


This picture was taken looking south from Mom & Dad's backyard. The colors were bursting right before your eyes. Glorious.

This picture was taken looking towards the west from the front yard. Breathless was I.

A sunset that I hope to remember for a long time. It was so vivid and looked just like fire.

As I drove down the road and passed brother Greg's homestead, I see lots of folks out in the pasture watching a calf being born. Awwww....I am glad it was her and not me. :)


Back in Colden, I offered Peter my camera and he told me to stop while crossing the road. He wanted to catch our shadows!

This spring and summer we have had many blue birds. This blue bird house has hosted two families of little ones so far. I think blue birds are so beautiful. The blue on the male birds is so striking.

No comments:

Post a Comment