Tuesday, July 20, 2010

More surprises...

I had the BIG birthday recently...yep, and actually it doesn't feel bad at all. I got these beautiful flowers from my brother Greg...thank you! His card says I have been a GREAT sister for 45 years, and he put it in writing! :)

Jim is back at it again and digging and digging. Each time he dug you could hear nothing but rock and stone. He discovered this big chunk...wait, what is that sound? Let's check it out closer...

Thumbs up sarcastically. A drain pipe punctured, oh well. We LOVE this project.


My friend Darlene brought these beautiful sunflowers from her garden. I thought you might like some sunshine on this cloudy day.


My first decor for the back patio! Sarah & Amanda found this wonderful wreath of butterflies and it looks perfect. I love it. Have a GREAT day.

No comments:

Post a Comment