Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A joy to behold, a brand new grandson to love!


Introducing James Robert, son of Mike and our daughter Sarah, brother of Peter.


Very early this morning Sarah gave birth to a beautiful healthy baby boy!  His BIG brother Peter looks SO proud !  Peter asked if he could see his "extension cord"  LOL


Great Grandma Pat offered her love to this little bundle of joy and she wore her mother's ring in memory of Great Great Grandma Gen to welcome little James.


Papa Jim got his turn to say hello too.  How tiny he looks in his arms.  Oh, oh...James squared.  :)


Big hand a weeee little hand...  Below: Mike, Sarah and James.


When I was young, someone would ask me "what do you want to be when you grow up?"...my reply was "a bopshe" aka know as a Grandma. My all time favorite role in life is now running in 4D on an imax screen. LOL.
 I LOVE my life.
I wish you all a BIG wonderful burst of joy...too! Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment