Monday, August 30, 2010

Ready for the BIG Pour on Wednesday!

Jim has set up the forms for the most amazing sidewalk ever!

He claims the pitch is perfect for the wheelchair racing we will do later in life...


Here is a sample of the driveway that will be the next part of the project.


We had a delivery of 20,000 pounds of open pavers at 70lbs each for the driveway. Just looking at the pile makes me tired. :)


I decided to make some homemade sauce with the TONS of tomatoes from our garden. Now, I will share with you that my desire to be an Italian princess while visiting Italy years ago has lost the charm. Making sauce takes a great deal of work...as it takes forever to cook down. I think I will stick with perogies says the polish gal. (P.S. Jim said it was "awesome") Sigh. ;)


Another shot of dancing in the moonlight...

No comments:

Post a Comment