Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sidewalk or BUST!

The concrete contractor has arrived. Also known as Jim and Johnny.

You can almost see the driveway and sidewalk...yes? Say, yes, please...

This is the tool I use the most to assist the contractor, an engineers level. I actually had the boss question one of my readings and then when he checked it out himself..."hmmmmmm" was all the response I got. I think I could be certified now. :)


I think I might add this to my resume. If anyone would have told me 6 years ago that this would be on my job description I would have laughed very very hard while I was sipping on my cosmo and viewing the crowd on Elmwood. :) Actually, I wouldn't have it any other way.


So it is about 8:30pm and he is still outside getting in that last minute of work...

No comments:

Post a Comment