Thursday, January 12, 2012

January in snapshots...


A quiet evening with Josh and Jim playing some chess.  I have heard that they used to play in the past and Josh has some magic to win the game.


I had several appointments the other day and Jim was in charge of Bella.  The weather has been so mild and lacking in cold temperatures and "that white stuff" that it is like spring outside with that wonderful rain and mud.  Bella had a blast and Jim had to give her a shower.   :)



It has been some time since I have updated the blog but I just HAD to include those beautiful grandsons, James & Peter.  We are so blessed.
Our household has changed a great deal since my last post.  Jim's sons, Josh & Jake have moved in with us and life has been unlike anything I could imagine.  Our journey has many ups & downs but we have found strength to recognize that love can get you through the most difficult days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment