Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The FIRST driveway paver!

The first driveway paver is laid and only 279 to go. Let us not forget they are 70lbs each. Yikes, I should have eaten my Wheaties (kat says).


Again, if you notice up close...he is smiling. It is going well and he LOVES being outside and progress being made.


We will fill these holes with topsoil and plant grass. I heard my job will be using a stick and poking the dirt down into the holes. I bet Peter could help with this job. :)


I had ONLY a quick moment to take this picture this morning. We poured the last half of the sidewalk and I was in charge of the chute and running to get the mesh when needed.


Here you go! The rest of the driveway is poured and it went well this morning. Another step in the right direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment