Sunday, September 19, 2010

More progress...

Now the fun part begins...we are doing the landscaping around the driveway and sidewalk..yay!

The driveway has 3,500 holes that needed to be filled and with a stick I tamped it down...each hole I tamped on average 8 times (average), can I tell you that my shoulder was none to happy with me that evening. Jim will plant grass seed and cover it with straw and pray to the rain God.


Now we fill in with top soil and and put down more grass seed and straw.


Taking a break from the back breaking project...don't worry I have a meal planned that is fit for a KING. Toss in a shot of southern comfort and his ass sitting in my glider chair that I bought for myself (oh well, the next grandchild and he will have to take a number) and life is good.


Cross your finger and hope for rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment