Sunday, September 19, 2010

Woman Cave and Peter size fun

I just wanted to offer you a little peek at what goes on in my woman's cave, the place also known as our basement. I do most of my coloring on an old draft table that Jim brought from his office.
This entire muse started one day when I walked in an AMAZING store Buffalo Stamps & Stuff on Sheridan Drive in north Buffalo. Jim calls it kindergarten class, but I call it getting through the trials of Menopause and smiling! :)

I couldn't sleep last night and decided to bring a few stamped images to life. The artist that created these stamped images (and the ones below) is Mo Manning. I cannot tell you how much her images make me smile, I just cannot put it in words....yet. LOL

I am going to start another blog that will lean more towards the woman's side of things...I haven't launched it yet, but soon to come will be discoveringmuse.blogspot.com
I hope you will enjoy...


Peter is a VERY lucky boy! Molly brought Butterscotch down for a visit to Mom & Dad's and there was much laughter to be heard and lots of running around. Peter has a great time at the farm and he makes us all smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment